Hey there! I’m Shala, a content creator based in Atlanta, GA. I started this blog and email drops as a creative outlet to share my unique perspective on relationships (navigating love of self, family, friends, and potential partners) + culture (cultivating my interest in books, film, art, and music and influences by the black community) + activism (promoting civil and human rights as well as adult medical and clinical science literacy). My hope is that anyone who finds my little piece of the web will be amused, inspired, or informed.
follow me: Pinterest
read the latest: curating stories
- A New Dating and Relationship Podcast Just for You: Happy Hour Husband Hunting
- Black Culture Onscreen: “Malcolm & Marie”
- 5 Songs on Repeat (Vol. 2): FKA Twigs to Enny
- COVID-19: What is an FDA Emergency Use Authorization?
- Right Now, I’m Loving (No. 1): From tiny desk concerts to the Celebration of Black Love